Friday, November 23, 2012

hooks !!!

bamboo crochet hooks plastic metallic

I like knitting....but crocheting is my big big love...so as i get more and more into it i collect more and more hooks....im getting addicted to buying all different kinds....so far i have these!
they're all different....made of plastic, metal, bamboo and a combination of plastic and metal....of course im going to buy more of them...with decorations on them this time!!
One more thing i also love is this vintage "pic.nic" plastic bag....its a small Japanese lunch bag back from the 80s that my brother gave to me and i fell in love with it the moment i saw it!!! its perfect for my hooks and i can also carry 2-3 different yarns in it. The perfect crochet kit for my outings and especially for my 5-hour-train trips to Athens!!!
...so where do you keep your hooks ??? I'd love to hear your ideas....













2 comments:

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. always happy to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...