Thursday, October 25, 2012

better late than never....



ionian sea view lefkas porto katsiki greece

lefkas island greece view ionian portokatsiki

lefkas island greece porto katsiki

Well summers already gone...September too...and October is just about to end ...so I'm about a month (or two) late but i had so many things on my mind...so many changes and some "health issues' (nothing to worry about) that i just couldn't sit myself and blog....i couldn't even keep up with my favorite blogs and blog friends....so sorry about that but i will make up for all the lost time!!!!
My camera is still broken and it seems that it will stay that way so i will be using mrB's when hes not around...hehehe....and I've got many many wonderful news and projects to share with you starting tomorrow !!!
So see you all tomorrow :)

P.S. a big big BIG THANK YOU!!! to my dear blog friend Tammy for her concern...

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back :) We can't wait !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Peli
    Good to have you back. The summer is over but it will be back next year. I keep telling myself that as I try to get back into my work routine....so difficult to push off the post-holidays depression. Look forward to all your news and photos.

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos of lovely times. I'm glad to hear that all is okay and you were able to do a post. Look forward to seeing what you've been up to. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. always happy to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...