Wednesday, July 11, 2012

one more !!

about 10 days ago i received another award from a dear blog friend and I'm really happy about  it !!!!
I've only been blogging for a few months and its great to find out that so many people like my blog and my crafts and find the time to check out my posts and sometimes leave a nice comment. Meeha Meeha is one of my first followers and a very supportive one...you should really check out her blog, I'm sure you'll love it!!! she has a lovely house and her photos are amazing!!!
 So a big big THANK YOU!!!! to her : ))

and now it's my turn to pass the award to 5 other cool blogs.......
1    diamadaki.blogspot.gr/
2.   syros2js.blogspot.gr/
3.   fofoula.blogspot.gr/
4.   e-velona.blogspot.gr/
5.   fayandriley.blogspot.gr/

6 comments:

  1. ohhhhh thank you very very much!!!!!!!!!kisses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making friends across the world via blogland is so much fun. Hope your day is great! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Αρχικά να σου πούμε ένα ΤΕΡΑΑΑΣΤΙΟ ΜΠΡΑΒΟ για τον παραδεισένιο κήπο της προηγούμενης ανάρτησης!!!
    Και ένα ΠΕΛΩΩΩΡΙΟ ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΟΥΜΕ για το βραβειάκι!!!
    (Το προσθέσαμε ήδη στο post με τα υπόλοιπα βραβεία για να κάνουν... παρεούλα!!!)
    Φιλάκια πολλά κ' δροσερά!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Συγχαρητήρια!! Το αξίζεις!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! Visiting from the I Heart Crafty Things blog hop! I'm your newest follower on GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Lovely blog:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. always happy to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...