Thursday, March 29, 2012

home again!

Well...i'm finally back. I spent 6 days with family and friends. 3 enjoying going out, shopping and laughing and 3 locked inside my bedroom with a very bad cold (fever, pain and everything). Can't say it was all bad though.

a drink by the pool
I met my girlfriends after a long time, we went out for coffee and dinner. We had fun shopping for our homes...it was an IKEA breakfast-shopping-lunch-some more shopping experience. I bought black and white picture frames to start decorating my walls and fabrics which im going to use for curtains and a summer shopping bag. So sewing will be the next thing to try and im really excited about it!!



lunch inbetween shopping



moms little boy..."Franky"

moms little girl..."Lorrie"

everyones baby "Zikoula"


I also spent a lot of time with my brother, most of it going through his collection of retro toys and talking about his new findings. I even helped him shammpooing the dolls! I myself want to start a doll collection as soon as possible but decorating the house is my priority now.
bathing my little-apple girl

waiting to be cleaned

a 70s collectible


After that i just stayed in bed taking pills and sleeping when i could. Breathing turned out to be a big challenge.
But all things come to an end and im back home (still sick) with mrB and the little ones...one happy family!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are totally fine now!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Έχω την εντύπωση οτι αυτή τη φορά περάσαμε καλύτερα από κάθε άλλη:))) Ανυπομονώ για την επόμενη,χωρίς πυρετό όμως!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. always happy to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...